Monday, April 14, 2014

Bible Q and A website

I have been reading the book of Job devotionally recently and as I am in the last few chapters now I was curious about how to read and interpret the figure of Elihu. Is elihu to be thrown in the same group as Job's friends or is he to viewed as a mouthpiece of God, a messenger preparing the way of the Lord. Confused by this, after finishing my quiet times I did what most 21st century biblical readers have done in their time....I googled my question. Upon doing so I found this great website: a biblical hermeneutics q and a website.

I didnt get a chance to flip through it in detail, but it helped me think through Elihu (gave reason for both sides) and flipping through some of the pages allowed me to see that there was quite a bit of other good questions and answers, I would recommend that it is worth taking a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment